Privacy statement ROI Institute Europe
When utilizing the services offered by ROI Institute Europe and / or when providing your personal data to ROI Institute Europe on one of our websites (www.roiinstitute-europe.com or www.navigatorweb.nl), you automatically give permission to ROI Institute Europe to process your personal data. Protecting your personal data is a priority for ROI Institute Europe (Navigator B.V.). This Privacy Statement explains how we collect data and how we process the information you provide when using our products and services, including the rights you have concerning privacy. Please finish reading this Privacy Statement before providing (personal) information to ROI Institute Europe.
ROI Institute Europe is an independent research agency specialized in measuring the behavior and results of people and organizations. The services offered by ROI Institute Europe include the design, management and support of evaluating learning outcomes, including the performance (competencies) and responses to development and learning programs. By using our website www.roiinstitute-europe.com or application www.navigatorweb.nl, you consent to the collection and processing of your data in the manner as explained in this statement.
What personal data are being processed?
ROI Institute Europe can process the following personal data via www.navigatorweb.nl:
- Your first and surname
- Your gender
- Your e-mail address
Other data that we process via www.navigatorweb.nl:
- The company you work for
- Your IP address
- Your preferred language
- Date / time at which you completed a questionnaire
- Scores on a (360 degree) Performance scan about yourself OR the person you were asked to complete a Performance scan for
- Answers to a (evaluation) questionnaire
When you visit our website, your data is secured and remains confidential. We use the privacy-friendly settings and thus your data is not shared with third parties, such as Google Analytics.Data that we automatically download via our website www.roiinstitute-europe.com:
- Your anonymized IP address
- Which web browser you use
- The language settings of your browser
- Date / time / duration of your visit
- Website address that forwarded you to our website (for example: Google)
Why does ROI Institute Europe require your data?
ROI Institute Europe processes your personal data in the context of our research services on behalf of you or your company with the following objectives:
– To be able to invite you to fill out a questionnaire and send you your personal results;
– To personalize our services by providing e-mails, invitations and reports with your name;
– To be able to contact you if you request and / or to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by post).
ROI Institute Europe processes your personal data in the context of marketing and communication with the following objectives:
– To be able to contact you if you request and / or to be able to contact you in writing (by e-mail and / or by post) and / or to keep you informed about related news or events;
– Information that we automatically download via our website, such as your IP address, browser and date / time, etc., is used for analysis of visit and click behavior on the website, to track any problems in the system and to improve our website and services;
– ROI Institute Europe uses Google Analytics to keep track of how users make use of the website. Your personal data will be processed anonymously and will not be shared with Google.
During what period will ROI Institute Europe store your data?
ROI Institute Europe does not store your personal data for a longer period than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
Are your personal details provided to third parties?
ROI Institute Europe will only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you or your company, or to comply with a legal obligation.
We may share aggregated and anonymized data with third parties, including advertisers, investors and partners. Merged or anonymized data does not contain personal data, cannot be traced back to an individual. The use of this data is therefore outside of this Privacy Statement.
Google may provide the data it collects via Google Analytics to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. ROI Institute Europe has made sure to apply the ‘privacy friendly’ settings in Google Analytics, as a result we do not allow Google to use data obtained through the ROI Institute Europe website for other Google services.
What rights do you have under the General Data Protection Regulation?
Right of inspection, correction and removal
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the following details in this e-mail:
- The goal / program for which we have collected your personal data (if known);
- Your full name and the e-mail address you used;
- The name of the company on whose behalf you were asked to complete the questionnaire.
ROI Institute Europe will respond to your request as soon as possible, within two weeks at the latest. We may ask you to identify yourself before executing your request.
We respect your wishes to stop receiving marketing communication. You can change your preferences yourself by responding to our e-mails, using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our newsletter or by sending a separate e-mail to email@example.com.
Security of your data
ROI Institute Europe takes the protection of your data seriously and has taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The website of ROI Institute Europe uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure your personal data will not fall in the wrong hands. We aim to make personal information accessible only to those employees, clients and intermediaries who need the information to perform their tasks or to improve their programs. By sharing this data we take into account the high sensitivity and the associated level of security. For more information, see our security statement.
If you are under the impression that your data is not secure, if there are any indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by ROI Institute Europe, please contact ROI Institute Europe via info@roiinstitute- europe.com.
Changes in our Privacy Statement:
This Privacy Statement is subject to changes over time. In the event of changes in this statement, we will always indicate this on this page. We encourage our customers and visitors to regularly check this page to see if any updates have taken place.
Last update: May 2018.
For more information please contact:
ROI Institute Europe
3737 AC Groenekan
Tel: +31(0) 346 74 55 50